Junket: Create and Share Amazing Experiences
Junket was founded by tourism professionals with a tech background. Designed specifically to enhance the experience of the app user.
Junket is the ideal solution for destination marketers, tour operators, tourist attractions, businesses looking for innovative and new ways to engage the public, and creative minds.
It's simple, fast, and free for you to create and sell your first Junket.
“It's like an outdoor escape room, where we can work together, or compete to see who finishes first.”
SIGN UP NOW
Create and launch your Junket today!
From Tour Operators:
- Expand your horizons, expand your opportunities.
Junket is continuously on, infinitely customizable, and a natural extension of your brand that complements your current offerings.
- Junket works when you can’t, and where you don’t.
Make your experiences available to people anywhere, anytime. Why should your market consist only of people who have to travel to you to engage with your brand or experience? Why should they be limited to specific days and hours of operation? They no longer have to, thanks to Junket.
- Go global, Open 24/7/364.
Customers want what they want, when they want it. Junket allows you to meet that demand. Never sell out from capacity or weather constraints, and stop losing customers. Extend your reach globally to engage new customers, and supplement your current product line. The set and forget management liberates you from the need to be there, be open, or to restrict capacity.
- You set the price, and sell directly on your website.
Earn revenue for each Junket sold. Junkets can be sold directly through your website using our booking widget and easily distributed, putting money in your pocket.
- Games, Rewards and tie-ins.
With GPS location triggered audio and video, a tour takes on new dimensions and becomes an adventure. Junket makes fun and engaging gamification and rewards easy.
,br /> Integrate ‘choose your own adventure’ routes, clues and quizzes. Give prizes, partner rewards or tie-ins to promotions.
- It’s easy to make Augmented Virtual Experiences that more visitors can take.
Use existing content, or include new videos or audio. Location-based or location free, a perfect complement to face-to-face experiences. Everyone gets a customized experience with Junket. On their own schedule and their own terms.
You’ll soon be able to generate revenue from your performances.
- From one location, to any location; go global.
Change your hours to anywhere, anytime. Increase revenue without physical restrictions. Break free of the limitations of physical tours and experiences, Junket can open up new markets.
- Break the mold.
Break out from your competition. Test new experiences, ideas, and alternatives easily. Add additional experiences to and experiment new ideas with minimal outlay and real-time testing. Create seasonally themed Junkets to stay fresh and new.
- Junket is additionally an easy platform to build and deliver next-level team building, orientation, incentive and onboarding experiences.
Break out of the normal, create team experiences that stand out, engage and delight. Challenge your teams to create connections, to a new place, or an old one. Share the challenge of solving puzzles, unlocking secrets, and playing the game.
- Make orientation a memorable experience.
Guide participants to visit locations and get clues from people in your organization to progress. Reward speed, points or teams with prizes of your choosing.
- Campus tours finally step beyond the map.
Include questions about amenities, set clues with responses from professors or student ambassadors.
Junket makes creativity your only limit in engaging new customers.
From Our Business Customers:
Junket lets you invite guests on a journey of your creation.
Birthdays, family reunions, anniversaries. Junket is for any event where you want to make new memories for a special group.
Build a scavenger hunt, include quizzes, award prizes. Add video, audio and images.
Share your take on your community, neighborhood or city. Or even imagine a new history for an existing city. Layer audio, video, images, text on a structured or diverging route.
Virtual Augmented Experiences
- Location triggered mapping based on device GPS.
- Create your own sequential routes of multiple stops from start to finish.
- Easily embed audio, video, images, or text for each stop.
- Add location trigger zones, from 10m up to 50m.
- Auto-created or manual visual navigation routes for users.
- Include links to websites and phone numbers
- Junkets can be activated from anywhere.
- Set your own price for Junkets, or make them free.
- See analytics and sales reports.
- Accepts multiple currencies.
- Your public Junkets appear in the Junket Marketplace.
- Business level users, and above, can embed their Junkets in websites and Facebook.
- Start and end at single points.
- Add multiple choice decision stops to create a narrative journey.
- Require a specific response to a question to unlock the next stop.
- Participants can compete against the clock, leaderboard, or points.
- Place trophies and attach time-limited prizes.
Phone SyncJunket will soon be a social experience, you can sync your Junket with other phones for a shared live experience!
People in a group can listen to the same Junket at the same time and take the experience together.
Junket LiveShare your performances with a paying audience. Reenactments, stagings, special performances.
Extend your Junkets with shows that only happen in one place.
Offer live or recorded experiences. Expand your audience, regardless of location, record special events for future visitors. Coming July 2020.
How to Create Your First Junket
- Register for a Junket account, choose a plan.
- Pick a start and endpoint in the Junket CMS.
- Choose around 18 - 30 stops in between.
- These can be sequential or can be an Adventure, see our guide to creating an adventure for a step by step guide to creating decision questions or fill in questions.
- Each stop needs an image, video, or audio associated with it.
- Map your visual route out in our CMS system, adding stops on the map and completing each stop information,draw and revise a navigation route.
- The route should last around 1hr, but no more than 90 minutes, including time to walk and listen.
- Add an introduction and a cover image for your Junket.
- Submit and publish once approved.
- Set your pricing (free is OK) get your link.
- Promote your Junket and track users, popular stops and revenue.
We suggest using the best quality audio, video and images you can, we want Junket experiences to be as good as possible.
We have an FAQ with more answers.
Create, publish, and monetize your experiences with the Junket platform.
**Percentage Calculated After Google And Apple's Commissions
*In-App: Purchases made inside the app are subject to a 30% commission from Apple and Google based on outside app sales
See Prices for Additional Services and Usage Fees
Already have an App?
Our software easily integrates with existing mobile applications so that you can add Junket capability and features to the app you already have!
How to Make Your First Adventure
A step by step guide to walk you through making your first adventure.
If you have more questions we would love for you to join us on a Live Demo and Q&A to learn more about Junket for Business.
All the answers you need.